The Pacific Lutheran University Sports Information Office welcomes your interest in Lute Athletics and will make every effort to accommodate your coverage needs. For information on student-athletes or coaches, to request press credentials, or broadcast access at any events, to set up interviews or photo shoots, or if you are in need of file photos, please contact the Sports Information Office and Director of Sports Communication Mark Albanese by phone at 253-535-7356 or by email at email@example.com.
Home Post-event Reporting Procedures
The Sports Information office will make every effort to address your post-game needs.
- We make available full box scores for most sports within 30 minutes of the game's conclusion.
- We will e-mail you packed game files and a game story (if requested) as soon as possible following the game (if applicable).
- We e-mail box scores and game stories to your media list, provided we receive the list at least 24 hours prior to the contest.
- Opposing coaches and/or SIDs have access to a phone, computer, and photocopier, if needed, to report to their media outlets.
- We will make every effort to accommodate visiting broadcasters so long as notice is given to the Sports Information office at least 24 hours in advance.
All interviews with Pacific Lutheran student-athletes and coaches should be directed through the Sports Information Office with one full day's notice. After games, interviews may be requested of any player or coach without advance notice.
Under Northwest Conference guidelines, teams are entitled to a 10-minute cooling-off period once the game has concluded. There is no press access to the locker room at any time.
Media members and others wishing for on-court or on-field access for photography must contact the Sports Information Office prior to the event. Direct flash photography is prohibited, and photographers may not work from directly behind the scorer's table or designated team areas. All photographers must be credentialed in advance and must display their credentials at all times while on the sidelines.
Any requests for Pacific Lutheran athletic logos should be made to the Sports Information Office.